Tuesday, October 23, 2007

wrong month to be 7 months pregnant

at 7 months, you're at the stage where you haven't gained too much weight yet and you're stomach isn't too obnoxiously big yet (at least for me) and you are starting to get hungrier more often. the downfall of it being October is all those luscious mini candybars that are on sale everywhere! I am addicted... first it was the mini kit-kats, now it is the mini snickers. before, I didn't really eat chocolate all that much, like I couldn't tell you the last time I had an actual candy bar... but now, its a must that I have them available everywhere I am. I don't feel bad at this point, but I can't wait until Halloween is over so I can move on to something else! hopefully carrots. yeah right.... :)

2 comments:

big hair betty said...

Hi Jen! So fun to "see" you! I totally thought of calling you all last week, but never got around to doing it, obviously! Okay, we'll meet soon!
my email: big_hair_betty@hotmail.com

Corks said...

You're so funny. Peppermint patties (shaped like pumpkins and with orange filling!) and junior mints are supposed to be the best chocolate treats to eat because they're slightly lower in fat.

Not that you have to worry -- you're looking totally foxy even at 7 months! So eat all the snickers you want. :)