Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Marie is awful!

I think Jennie Garth should totally be in the finale. Marie Osmond was terrible last night... anyone agree? I'm excited for the finale, although I don't see how they can fill 2 hours. luckily, I have Tivo and will be switching between Dancing with the Stars and the Biggest Loser. glad I already have my Tuesday night all planned out! this is as good as it gets for an 8 1/2 month pregnant woman when her husband is on a business trip. throw in some Reese's miniatures that I bought for Thanksgiving... and you've got yourself a party!

also, Samantha Who? is a pretty funny show so far. I'm glad Christina Applegate is doing something with her career. and I hope they keep the hot guy from Invasion as a regular because they are cute together.

No comments: