Friday, January 11, 2008

Vaughn's first outing!



it was my first outing too, since he was born. I can't believe this time last Friday, I was in labor and waiting the arrival of our beautiful son (and an epidural). this week has been really good, considering. he is sleeping a solid 3 hours during the night so that gives me a boost of energy I need for the next feeding. then another 2-3 hours until morning and another feeding. Keith has been awesome at getting him back to sleep. daddy gets the fun part of a squeaky baby in the middle of the night! :) we are having a blast and excited for a visit from grandpa and auntie Cory tomorrow! (and the Coug basketball game and Seahawks football game. we have a big day ahead of us!)

grandma has been the best during this time. she is our cook, housecleaner, babysitter, and everything else under the sun. could not have done this without her. we love you grandma!

3 comments:

big hair betty said...

Congratulations Jen!! I've been wondering when the little (big!) guy would be arriving! I'm so happy for you guys! We got out for our first walk on West Cliff today, so we'll have to meet over there for a mom-walk soon! Glad to hear everything is going so well! Yay for happy babies!

Tamara B said...

Babies are a chore but a wonderful blessing.

Hey Jen, I talked to a few classmates recently who are as curious as I am about a class reunion. Kristine looked it up yesterday and saw that you were our class president. I know you're busy with a new one and understand how time consuming that is as I have a new one and a 2 year old. However, I would love to see a reunion get organized and would even volunteer to help organize it. Let me know.

tammy

Tamara B said...

Jen, I got your message but can't email you back without an addy. If you email me then I can reply tam4buit at hotmail dot com.