Friday, June 5, 2009

Wake Up Call of a Lifetime!


I've been entering the Travel Trivia on Live with Regis and Kelly's website pretty much since Vaughn was born. 17 months later, it totally paid off! June 4th at 6:19am, I answered my phone and it was Kelly Ripa and Anderson Cooper! are you kidding me? fully sporting the groggy morning voice, I managed to make both of them and the audience laugh a few times. I was actually having funny banter with Anderson Cooper at 6 in the morning! during the conversation, I ran to my laptop, logged on and had Google ready to go. since I started working Mon-Wed, I record the show everyday, but don't always have the chance to watch it. I wouldn't have known the answer if I didn't Google it... luckily it was an an easy answer to find. What is MC Hammer's real name? STANLEY! I will know that for the rest of my life! I won, I won! I actually won a 7 day trip to Barbados! I am still in shock! after watching it a few times, I wish I would've said more to them... when will I ever get another chance? but I was happy with how it turned out, and how all the stars aligned to make this possible.

never in one million years, did I think my 10 seconds a day to enter my name would pay off. I am so thrilled! anything is possible! it is crazy!

here is a link to a clip of the show. http://tv.yahoo.com/daytime this really happened!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

that's awesome!!!!

the bohlschmid's said...

YEAH JEN!!! We just watch the DVR of it with Katrina... you are such a crack up!!!