Thursday, October 23, 2008

cabbage soup detox- day 1


so, with 5 weeks and counting until Hawaii, I am determined to lose the final 10 pounds of baby weight. thanks to Brooke for suggesting the Cabbage Soup Detox Diet. to keep accountable, I am going to report daily to my faithful readers. :) there are many variations of it, but the one I linked to, I liked the best and will follow it completely.

I am going to let myself have one cup of coffee a day (so I won't go completely insane with no caffeine!) with nonfat milk and little sugar to sweeten. that's it for faltering on the 7 day plan. so, today I drank a cup of coffee and ate some cantaloupe for breakfast. then I went to my mommy exercise group. Thursday really kicks butt (ask Wendy!) so by noon I was starving. I had a bowl of soup for lunch and some more cantaloupe. I ate a peach around 4. dinner was more soup and some raisins. I've had a ton of water today and feel pretty good. I'm a little hungry, but will totally manage. I have another peach and some grapes to snack on if I can't make it to bedtime.

today looks to be the least amount of food, so I know that this is a very doable diet.

No comments: